Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So..


Some article in the local newspaper in Virrat.

But I had a great week in Hungary. What a team we had, and what a personal score.
TWO GOLD medals from the games..
Really no time to write, like now. I have been so busy after coming back to Finland.
Next day I stayed to Helsinki and started to look some houses to move, cause all the family
is pack in Finland and we needed to place to live. And I was also working and during the evenings
just dealing the moving and practical moving stuff..
I had one week brake from the shooting and now started to shoot again for the national field competitions. They are in 14-15.8. Firs day in the woods and the second day we have the finals in the middle of the town in Tapiola, Espoo.

But big thats to all from the support :).

ps. anyone has Micks (Australia) address?

No comments: