Sunday, November 14, 2010

Competition in Turku and Seinäjoki

555 !!!

In both competitions. Week ago I had some bad 3 arrow targets, but still I had some 30 points targets.. During the week changed Winact limbs to my golden bow and got some more power to the bow. Week ago the bad shots were in left 8, but now the bad shot was still in the yellow. The X7 arrows are little stiff for the bow, so needed some more power..
Yesterday all of the 3 arrows scores were between 27-29, one set was 26, but the shooting level was like average. No peaks and no lows, that was okey.
I had a chance to make a new national record for the barebow with the last arrow, but like normal I put it into 8, leaving me again one point behind the record 556...
Week and a half to go to F2F. So just have to take it easy and do some fine tuning to the shooting and to the bow..

3 comments:

DIRK said...

IT IS STILL A GREAT SCORE PASI !!!
MABY YOU WHANT IT TOO MUTCH THAT RECORD ...

timppa said...

I agree with Dirk.
You just have to shoot, nothing else and you will get that record, but don´t think it too much.

The Pasi said...

I don't think about the record, I'm thinking about shooting like in the practice, over 560.. Just have to concentrate more and tune the aiming little.. Trying something tomorrow evening...