Sunday, October 2, 2011

Indoor



So... I thought that I keep some brake after the EC, but no.... Just wanted to go and start shooting indoor straight a way :).... The "bad" result in Italy gave me a boost to keep going..
Now the X7 arrows are tuned to the "red devil" (GreenHorn, Sirius, red) and they are working good, only the man sometimes says can't shoot good.. Like yesterday I started to shoot some 30 arrows scores.. First 5-6 set (3arrows) started like 10,10,8... 10,8,10 and so on.. very good from me, but still could have shot like 10,10,9 even :)... Well, we always hope more than we get...

Competition season in inside is very close, the first one is 15.10, just before two weeks. Starting again to go to the Recurve class with my barebow. I need more tuff competitions and after basic round we have qualification round and the finals.. Very good practice.. Hope to kick some recurve ass also in this season ;)...

No comments: