Emil wanted the head to be Emil :).
But, today i went to the klub to shoot, but I wasn't not so interested to shoot.
So I fixed my arrows first. Put some feathers and some knocks and points.
After that I checked my strings. I have to by some string (FF) to make the knocking
points to other strings (3 of them). One of them had the knocking point little up.
I tryed that and the arrows went to up clock one. Also the sring had the knocking point made of
tape. The "real" one had the metal ring and some plastic tape. No wonder that the hits were up.
So next week to shop, or visit my friend Urmas. I think that he has some string, to make some knocking point :)
Yesterday 111 arrows and today some 60...